Halton Health hiring for operation of its vaccine clinics
Halton Public Health is looking for help for its vaccination clinics.
The local health unit is looking to hire people for different positions to help support the “efficient and effective” operation of their vaccine clinics.
Public health nurses are needed to work on a relief/casual basis, for up to 35 hours a week to provide vaccine administration at immunization clinics.
Immunizer positions are also available and are open to all Regulated Health Professionals who can administer vaccine in accordance with their licensed profession or under a medical directive.
Other immunizer positions are available for nursing students and paramedic students. The positions are temporary full-time, temporary part-time or casual up to June 30.
Halton has been readying COVID-19 clinics in preparation for supply at these locations:
Gellert Community Centre, located at 10241 Eighth Line, Georgetown
St. Volodymyr Cultural Centre, 1280 Dundas Street West, Oakville
Compass Point Bible Church, 1500 Kerns Road, Burlington
Milton Centre for the Arts, 1010 Main Street East, Milton
Applications that are not submitted online will not be considered. All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. Only those under consideration will be contacted.
For more information or to apply for a position, visit halton.ca.
Photo by Artem Podrez from Pexels
- All Niagara Health vaccine clinics next week offer walk-in service
- St Catharines university students help public health set up COVID website and clinics
- Halton's online vaccination booking to launch on Wednesday
- Halton Region Public Health encouraging residents to complete both doses of COVID-19 vaccine
- Hamilton launching 8 new vaccine pop-up clinics for 12+
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown