Halo Halo World Cafe Closes Its Doors
Halo Halo World Cafe has closed down. A sign on the door reads that the lease expired and the store is now closed.
Halo Halo World Cafe was a small Filipino restaurant and variety shop located at Burnhamthorpe and Glen Erin Dr. It serves a rotating selection of Filipino foods and has a small retail section of Filipino food brands and health and beauty supplies. You can even rent Filipino movies. There is a small area to dine in (less than ten seats), so be prepared to order food to go.10 Restaurants That Closed Its Doors in 2014
As 2014 comes to an end a lot has happened in the food scene in Mississauga but like any industry it's time to say farewell to the below restaurants and cafes.
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win