Halo Halo World Cafe Closes Its Doors
Halo Halo World Cafe has closed down. A sign on the door reads that the lease expired and the store is now closed.
Halo Halo World Cafe was a small Filipino restaurant and variety shop located at Burnhamthorpe and Glen Erin Dr. It serves a rotating selection of Filipino foods and has a small retail section of Filipino food brands and health and beauty supplies. You can even rent Filipino movies. There is a small area to dine in (less than ten seats), so be prepared to order food to go.10 Restaurants That Closed Its Doors in 2014
As 2014 comes to an end a lot has happened in the food scene in Mississauga but like any industry it's time to say farewell to the below restaurants and cafes.
- BMW Crashes Into Chinese Restaurant In Mississauga
- OPP Provide Update Into Major Highway 401 Collision Including Four-Year-Old Girl
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Restaurant Named Finalist in Exciting Competition