ONE on ONE CHAT: Gurratan Singh, Brampton East MPP - The new Brampton Hospital, sick pay, and more
by Zumra Saeed on March 26, 2021
Is Brampton getting a new hospital? According to this Brampton MPP, the answer is no.
Khaled Iwamura chats to Gurratan Singh, Brampton East MPP, about the 2021 Ontario Budget including the new Brampton Hospital, sick pay and more.
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats about the new Brampton hospital and University
- Assistant to the Minister of Finance Stan Cho chats about the 2021 Ontario Budget, the new Brampton hospital, and grants
- Is Brampton's new hospital just an upgrade to an old one?
- VIDEO: What's in the March budget for Brampton and Mississauga?
- Is Brampton getting a new hospital? Provincial official hints news is on the way
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers