ONE on ONE CHAT: Gurratan Singh, Brampton East MPP - The new Brampton Hospital, sick pay, and more
by Zumra Saeed on March 26, 2021
Is Brampton getting a new hospital? According to this Brampton MPP, the answer is no.
Khaled Iwamura chats to Gurratan Singh, Brampton East MPP, about the 2021 Ontario Budget including the new Brampton Hospital, sick pay and more.
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats about the new Brampton hospital and University
- Assistant to the Minister of Finance Stan Cho chats about the 2021 Ontario Budget, the new Brampton hospital, and grants
- Is Brampton's new hospital just an upgrade to an old one?
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, sick pay program and outdoor activities – April 23, 2021
- Is Brampton getting a new hospital? Provincial official hints news is on the way
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Free Summer Scavenger Hunt happening in Hamilton