Guns Reportedly Stolen During Residential Break-in in Mississauga
Police are investigating after firearms were allegedly stolen during a residential break-in in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Monday, June 17, 2019, officers responded to a residential break and enter in the Bristol Road and Creditview Road area.
Police allege that on Monday, June 17, an unknown individual(s) gained entry to the residence and stole a firearm safe containing several firearms.
Police say a total of six firearms were stored in the safe along with ammunition.
The firearms were as follows:
1) Remington .30-06 Stainless Steel Bolt-Action Rifle
2) Browning 12 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun
3) Charles Daly 12 Gauge Pump-Action Shotgun
4) .22 Caliber Bolt-Action Rifle (X2)
5) Browning .22 Caliber Stainless Steel Semi-Automatic Target Pistol
The firearms were stored correctly as per Criminal Code requirements, police say.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to contact the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Guns Stolen from Mississauga Home
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Firearms Recovered Following Armed Carjacking in Mississauga
- “Armed and Dangerous” Man Facing Firearms Charges in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police Looking for Suspects Following Break and Enter in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- Police and emergency crews attempting a water rescue in Mississauga