Guns and Ammunition Seized From Mississauga Home
Police have arrested a man following the seizure of a firearm and ammunition from a Mississauga home.
Peel police say that on Wednesday, Nov. 29, investigators executed a residential search warrant in the area of Veterans Drive and Creditview Road in Mississauga as a result of a dispute.
During the search, police reportedly located and seized a Smith and Wesson .357 Magnum handgun and ammunition.
Police have arrested 36-year-old Brampton man Suvidhkumar Sudani in connection with the incident. He has been charged with numerous firearms offences and two counts of uttering threats.
Sudani was held for a bail hearing Nov. 30, 2017.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- These Organizations Don’t Pay Any Property Tax in Mississauga
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
- Suspect Charged After Guns and Drugs Seized From Mississauga Home
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection With Drug and Firearm Offences
- Mississauga Man Charged After Guns Seized by Police
- Mississauga Man Arrested, Drugs and Firearm Seized
- Mississauga Man Arrested in Connection with Numerous Gun and Drug Related Offences