Guns and Ammunition Seized From Mississauga Home
Police have arrested a man following the seizure of a firearm and ammunition from a Mississauga home.
Peel police say that on Wednesday, Nov. 29, investigators executed a residential search warrant in the area of Veterans Drive and Creditview Road in Mississauga as a result of a dispute.
During the search, police reportedly located and seized a Smith and Wesson .357 Magnum handgun and ammunition.
Police have arrested 36-year-old Brampton man Suvidhkumar Sudani in connection with the incident. He has been charged with numerous firearms offences and two counts of uttering threats.
Sudani was held for a bail hearing Nov. 30, 2017.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga