Gun Shots Fired in Mississauga Neighbourhood
Peel Regional Police have reported that gun shots were fired in a Mississauga neighbourhood last night.
Police reported that a call came in at 9:47 p.m. about gun shots fired in the area of Britannia and Glen Erin.
“There were shell casings located,” said Const. Bancroft Wright.
Shell casings may have littered the ground, however, there were no injuries reported.
As for suspects, police currently have no information.
“People believe that they may have seen a car drive off,” said Wright.
The 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau is investigating, and anyone with information can give them a call at 905-453-2121 ext. 1133.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source