Gun Shots Fired in Mississauga Neighbourhood
Peel Regional Police have reported that gun shots were fired in a Mississauga neighbourhood last night.
Police reported that a call came in at 9:47 p.m. about gun shots fired in the area of Britannia and Glen Erin.
“There were shell casings located,” said Const. Bancroft Wright.
Shell casings may have littered the ground, however, there were no injuries reported.
As for suspects, police currently have no information.
“People believe that they may have seen a car drive off,” said Wright.
The 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau is investigating, and anyone with information can give them a call at 905-453-2121 ext. 1133.
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton