Gun seen in bank robbery in Mississauga
Officers are investigating a robbery this afternoon.
Police were called at 3:04 p.m. for a bank robbery in the area of Hurontario Street and Eglinton Avenue East.
A gun was seen but no injuries were reported, police say.
The suspect reportedly left in a black vehicle. No further description is available at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Suspect flees after bank robbery in Mississauga
- SIU investigating after teenage bank robbery suspect shot by police in Mississauga
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect of Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga, Gun Reportedly Used
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Mississauga
- Power outage in Mississauga affecting 2,000 homes and businesses