Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
Reports of gunshots have Peel Regional Police on the scene at a Brampton neighbourhood.
Police say they are in the area of George St. and Nelson St. where officers have recovered evidence that shots were fired.
No injuries have been reported.
Police are advising people to stay away from the area and that motorists should find alternative routes to bypass the neighbourhood.
- Police on Scene After Gunshots Fired in Mississauga
- Gun Shots Fired in Mississauga Neighbourhood
- Police Called to Scene After Gunshots Reported in Mississauga
- Police are Investigating After Shots Fired in Mississauga
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Peel Region reporting 784 new cases of COVID-19 in Brampton, Mississauga, and Caledon—7.4 per cent decrease from previous day
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes