Gun and Drugs Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
A traffic stop in Mississauga has led to one male being arrested and charged.
At 8:45 p.m. on Friday, June 8, police investigated a vehicle in the area of Derry Road East and Rexwood Road.
During the investigation, police found that the vehicle’s occupant was reportedly in possession of a 9mm caliber handgun.
Police say they also located a quantity of marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin, with a total value of more than $200,000.
Gurmilan Matharoo, a 27 year old Toronto man, has been charged with numerous firearm and drug related offences.
The accused was held for a bail hearing on June 9.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- This Could be Mississauga’s First Hefty Snowfall of the Season
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Another Handgun Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- 2 Charged After Mississauga Traffic Stop Leads to Gun, Drugs
- Mississauga Man Arrested, Drugs and Firearm Seized
- Police Seize Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga