Gun and Drugs Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
A traffic stop in Mississauga has led to one male being arrested and charged.
At 8:45 p.m. on Friday, June 8, police investigated a vehicle in the area of Derry Road East and Rexwood Road.
During the investigation, police found that the vehicle’s occupant was reportedly in possession of a 9mm caliber handgun.
Police say they also located a quantity of marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin, with a total value of more than $200,000.
Gurmilan Matharoo, a 27 year old Toronto man, has been charged with numerous firearm and drug related offences.
The accused was held for a bail hearing on June 9.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Man charged with firearm-related offences following traffic stop in Mississauga
- Police seize loaded pistol and drugs in Mississauga traffic stop
- Police allegedly seize drugs and loaded gun during traffic stop in Mississauga
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Another Handgun Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga