Gun and Drugs Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
A traffic stop in Mississauga has led to one male being arrested and charged.
At 8:45 p.m. on Friday, June 8, police investigated a vehicle in the area of Derry Road East and Rexwood Road.
During the investigation, police found that the vehicle’s occupant was reportedly in possession of a 9mm caliber handgun.
Police say they also located a quantity of marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin, with a total value of more than $200,000.
Gurmilan Matharoo, a 27 year old Toronto man, has been charged with numerous firearm and drug related offences.
The accused was held for a bail hearing on June 9.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Here’s why Mississauga residents should vote strategically this election
- Schools in hold and secure due to attempted carjacking in Mississauga
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Another Handgun Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- 2 Charged After Mississauga Traffic Stop Leads to Gun, Drugs
- Mississauga Man Arrested, Drugs and Firearm Seized
- Police Allegedly Find Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga