Gun and Drugs Seized During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
A traffic stop in Mississauga has led to one male being arrested and charged.
At 8:45 p.m. on Friday, June 8, police investigated a vehicle in the area of Derry Road East and Rexwood Road.
During the investigation, police found that the vehicle’s occupant was reportedly in possession of a 9mm caliber handgun.
Police say they also located a quantity of marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin, with a total value of more than $200,000.
Gurmilan Matharoo, a 27 year old Toronto man, has been charged with numerous firearm and drug related offences.
The accused was held for a bail hearing on June 9.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Man charged with firearm-related offences following traffic stop in Mississauga
- Police seize loaded pistol and drugs in Mississauga traffic stop
- Police allegedly seize drugs and loaded gun during traffic stop in Mississauga
- Four People Facing Charges After Gun Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged with numerous firearm and drug related offences
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard