Guess What Year These Photos Were Taken?
Let’s see how much of a Mississauga history buff you are. Try to guess when these photos were taken.
A - Malton Airport Site
B - Port Credit Harbour
C - Small Arms Factory, Lakeview
D - Streetsville Train Station
E - Texaco Refinery, Port Credit
F - Port Credit Harbour Project. Note the old Bee Hive Golden Corn Syrup plant in the foreground.
A - Malton Airport Site, 1950s
B - Port Credit Harbour, 1949
C - Small Arms Factory, Lakeview, c1952
D - Streetsville Train Station, c1920
E - Texaco Refinery, Port Credit, looking east, c1950
F - Port Credit Harbour Project, 1972
G - HWY 10 and Dundas area 1961
All images are courtesy of Heritage Mississauga.
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Police stop truck going over double the speed limit in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores