Group Including Mississauga Woman Wins Massive Lottery Prize
Right on the heels of a Mississauga man recently winning big, a Mississauga woman also has reason to celebrate.
A group from ten people from the GTA have won $1 million in the October 19, 2018 Lotto Max draw, OLG reports.
The group members are:
- Elizabeth Cliffe from Mississauga
- Angel Hilario Guerrero Samaniego from Toronto
- Ewa Konieczna from Burlington
- Marilou Ballesteros from Burlington
- Owen Cosby from Burlington
- G. Susan Bigg from Georgetown
- Karen Nicol from Hamilton
- Marta Snijders from Cambridge
- Maureen Smith from Stoney Creek
- Seyedeh-Fereshte Shafiei from Maple
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Winston Churchill Boulevard.
Congratulations to all ten residents!
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton students will be learning from home for the foreseeable future
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga