Group Including Mississauga Woman Wins Massive Lottery Prize
Right on the heels of a Mississauga man recently winning big, a Mississauga woman also has reason to celebrate.
A group from ten people from the GTA have won $1 million in the October 19, 2018 Lotto Max draw, OLG reports.
The group members are:
- Elizabeth Cliffe from Mississauga
- Angel Hilario Guerrero Samaniego from Toronto
- Ewa Konieczna from Burlington
- Marilou Ballesteros from Burlington
- Owen Cosby from Burlington
- G. Susan Bigg from Georgetown
- Karen Nicol from Hamilton
- Marta Snijders from Cambridge
- Maureen Smith from Stoney Creek
- Seyedeh-Fereshte Shafiei from Maple
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Winston Churchill Boulevard.
Congratulations to all ten residents!
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Mississauga restaurateurs plead for help amid second indoor dining ban
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- One person in hospital and multiple lanes closed following crash on 401 in Mississauga