Ground Meat Products Recalled Due to Dangerous Bacteria
Mississauga residents should be aware that Longo's is recalling certain Longo's brand ground meat products due to possible E. coli contamination.
The products were sold from the Longo Brothers Fruit Market located at 5636 Glen Erin Drive, Mississauga, Ontario.
For a list of recalled products, click here.
If you think you’re sick from consuming a recalled product, call your doctor.
Symptoms from contaminated food can include nausea, vomiting, mild to severe abdominal cramps and watery to bloody diarrhea. In severe cases of illness, some people may have seizures or strokes, need blood transfusions and kidney dialysis or live with permanent kidney damage. In severe cases of illness, people may die.
Consumers are advised to throw out or return recalled products to the store where they were purchased.
- Potentially Dangerous Meat Products Being Recalled from Mississauga Stores
- Beef and veal products recalled in Mississauga due to E. coli
- Walmart beef products recalled in Mississauga
- Popular Flour Being Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February