Ground Meat Products Recalled Due to Dangerous Bacteria
Mississauga residents should be aware that Longo's is recalling certain Longo's brand ground meat products due to possible E. coli contamination.
The products were sold from the Longo Brothers Fruit Market located at 5636 Glen Erin Drive, Mississauga, Ontario.
For a list of recalled products, click here.
If you think you’re sick from consuming a recalled product, call your doctor.
Symptoms from contaminated food can include nausea, vomiting, mild to severe abdominal cramps and watery to bloody diarrhea. In severe cases of illness, some people may have seizures or strokes, need blood transfusions and kidney dialysis or live with permanent kidney damage. In severe cases of illness, people may die.
Consumers are advised to throw out or return recalled products to the store where they were purchased.
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Condo Proposal Changed After Residents Express Fury in Mississauga
- Should This New McDonald’s Initiative Come to Mississauga?
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga
- Square One Introducing Special Pass for Certain Shoppers in Mississauga
- Potentially Dangerous Meat Products Being Recalled from Mississauga Stores
- Popular Flour Being Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria
- Popular Flour Product Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Mississauga
- Potentially Dangerous Dairy Product Being Recalled from GTA Stores