Grocery store employees in Mississauga, Brampton test positive for COVID-19
Two Brampton grocery store workers and another in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday.
Both Brampton employees were at Fortinos locations.
One worker tested positive at the Fortinos located on 60 Quarry Edge Road. The last day he worked was May 3. The other positive case at Fortinos was a worker at the 55 Mountanish Road location. He last worked on May 2.
An employee at the Real Canadian Superstore, located at 3050 Argentia Road in Mississauga, has also tested positive for COIVD-19. His last day of work was on May 7.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” read the statement on the Loblaw Companies Limited website.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Worker at Brampton Fortinos location tests positive for COVID-19
- Fortinos grocery store worker in Burlington tests positive for COVID-19
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Pair of Hamilton grocery store workers test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at grocery stores in Brampton and Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Over 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians have now received at least one dose
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Peel Police have two suspects in Brampton carjacking in custody, search on for other