Grocery store employees in Mississauga and Brampton test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting new cases of COVID-19 today (May 14) related to its grocery store locations in Mississauga and Brampton.
That includes an employee at Loblaws at 5970 Mclaughlin Road in Mississauga and Fortinos at 60 Quarry Edge in Brampton.
The employees last worked on May 2 and May 9, respectively.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employees in Mississauga, Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Fortinos in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Nine grocery store employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner
- Here are where all 50 of its photo radar locations are in Brampton
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location