Grocery store employees in Hamilton, Burlington and Milton test positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting new cases of COVID-19 today (May 14) related to its store locations in Hamilton, Burlington and Milton.
New cases include one at the Fortinos at B-50 Dundurn Street in Hamilton, Daniel’s No Frills at 571 Brant Street in Burlington, and Shoppers Drug Mart at 6951 Derry Road West in Milton.
The employees last worked on May 5, 9 and 11, respectively.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Marts in Burlington and one Oakville grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- Employees test positive for COVID-19 at Fortinos in Hamilton and Oakville
- Three employees at Fortinos in Hamilton test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner