Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
An employee at a grocery store in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the COVID-19 tracker on Loblaw Company Limited’s website, an employee at Fortinos, located at 50 Dundurn Street, tested positive on a presumptive test.
The last day the team members worked was Feb. 16.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores.
In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the company's website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
For more information, click here.
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Oakville grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at Milton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Mississauga and Brampton schools get hit by the COVID-19 variants