Grocery store and drug store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
Workers at Shoppers Drug Mart and Loblaws locations in Mississauga recently tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Loblaws’ COVID-19 tracker, on Jan 12, management was notified that an employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart, located at 2470 Hurontario Street, tested positive for the virus on a presumptive test.
The last shift the employee worked was on Jan 7.
Management was also recently notified that a Loblaws employee at the company’s 5010 Glen Erin Drive location also tested positive for the virus.
The worker last worked in-store on Jan 7.
The company says when a case is discovered, it works closely with public health officials and follows their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and to perform the required cleaning and sanitization in the stores.
Loblaws says it regularly updates COVID cases in its stores in an effort to maintain transparency and to keep the public informed.
- Drug store and grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Workers at two Shoppers Drugmart locations in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19.
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising