Grocery store and drug store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
Workers at Shoppers Drug Mart and Loblaws locations in Mississauga recently tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Loblaws’ COVID-19 tracker, on Jan 12, management was notified that an employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart, located at 2470 Hurontario Street, tested positive for the virus on a presumptive test.
The last shift the employee worked was on Jan 7.
Management was also recently notified that a Loblaws employee at the company’s 5010 Glen Erin Drive location also tested positive for the virus.
The worker last worked in-store on Jan 7.
The company says when a case is discovered, it works closely with public health officials and follows their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and to perform the required cleaning and sanitization in the stores.
Loblaws says it regularly updates COVID cases in its stores in an effort to maintain transparency and to keep the public informed.
- Drug store and grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Workers at two Shoppers Drugmart locations in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19.
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals