GO-VAXX bus to stop in at the Oakville Trafalgar Community Centre
Published January 20, 2023 at 4:33 pm
The GO-VAXX bus is rolling into Oakville this Tuesday (Jan. 24).
The Ontario Government’s mobile COVID-19 vaccine clinic will be at Trafalgar Park Community Centre, located at 133 Rebecca St., from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Book an appointment or walk-in. The mobile bus will be administering COVID-19 vaccine, including booster doses.
The GO-VAXX bus is a partnership between the provincial government and Metrolinx and provides a convenient way for people to receive their COVID-19 vaccine.
A fully functioning vaccine clinic with the necessary staff and supplies, the GO-VAXX buses are travelling to malls, festivals, community hubs and events throughout the summer and fall across the Greater Golden Horseshoe Region.
If you would like to get vaccinated at a GO-VAXX bus mobile clinic, remember to:
- bring your health card — if you do not have a health card or if it’s expired, bring another form of government-issued photo identification such as a driver’s license, passport, status card, or birth certificate
- eat and drink something before you arrive at your appointment to prevent feeling faint or dizzy while being vaccinated
- dress for the weather in case there is a line-up
- wear clothing that allows for easy access to your upper arm, such as a loose-fitting top or a t-shirt
- wear a mask that covers your nose, mouth and chin
Do not visit the GO-VAXX bus if you have symptoms of COVID-19.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising