Go-Vaxx bus makes planned stop at Milton Arts Centre
Published July 26, 2022 at 10:29 am
The Go-Vaxx bus has wheeled into Milton today (July 26).
The Ontario Government’s mobile COVID-19 vaccine clinic will be at the Milton Arts Centre and Main St. Library, located at 1010 Main St. E., from 10:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m.
Book an appointment or walk-in. First, second, third and booster doses for adults and youth ages 12 and up, as well as paediatric Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for children aged five to 11 are available.
All Go-Vaxx buses are providing the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for adults.
Appointments can be booked by going to covid19.ontariohealth.ca or by calling 1-833-943-3900. Walk-ins are also welcome while supplies last.
The GO-VAXX bus, a partnership between the provincial government and Metrolinx, provides a convenient way for people to receive their COVID-19 vaccine.
A fully functioning vaccine clinic with the necessary staff and supplies, the GO-VAXX buses are travelling across the Greater Golden Horseshoe Region this summer.
If you would like to get vaccinated at a GO-VAXX bus mobile clinic, remember to:
- bring your health card — if you do not have a health card or if it’s expired, bring another form of government-issued photo identification such as a driver’s license, passport, status card, or birth certificate
- eat and drink something before you arrive at your appointment to prevent feeling faint or dizzy while being vaccinated
- dress for the weather in case there is a line-up
- wear clothing that allows for easy access to your upper arm, such as a loose-fitting top or a t-shirt
- wear a mask that covers your nose, mouth and chin
Do not visit theGO-VAXXbus if you have symptoms of COVID-19.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising