GO Transit Service Changes This Weekend in Mississauga
If you take the GO train, you may want to know about some service changes happening over the weekend.
GO Transit's Lakeshore lines will be undergoing schedule changes from August 5-7 due to repair work happening on the Alexandra Avenue railway crossing in Mississauga.
Train service will be reduced from every 30 minutes to every hour for both the Lakeshore West and East lines, starting Friday evening. You will need to wait about a half hour if your usual trip is affected.
Regular schedules will resume Monday morning. For exact service times, see the Service Changes page on GO Transit's website.
GO has also announced that it will be putting extra trains on the Lakeshore line this August to get passengers home after major downtown events. This includes the TFC games on August 6 and 27, every Blue Jays home game in August, and downtown concerts on August 10 and 12. More information can be found on the Service Changes page.
- BREAKING: Mississauga Makes Final Decision on Whether or Not to Allow Cannabis Retail Stores
- Garbage and Recycling Days About to Change in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man a Millionaire Following Huge Lotto Win
- L.A.-Based Store Opens First Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy