GO Transit modifying schedule in wake of coronavirus outbreak
If you use GO Transit and plan to continue using it over the coming weeks, you should note that there could be some changes to the schedule you're accustomed to.
GO Transit recently took to Twitter to say that as of March 18, select GO trains and buses will be temporarily reduced to ensure customer and employee safety during the COVID-19 outbreak.
GO Transit says all routes will continue to be served, but riders can expect revised bus service.
Most rush-hour trains will run every 30 minutes.
If you use the Lakeshore West train, note that there will be no express rush-hour trips.
There will also be no train service to Niagara Falls or St. Catharines. Metrolinx says you can take GO Bus Route 12 service to Niagara Falls, which connects to GO train service at Burlington GO.
If you use the Kitchener line, you should note that there will be no express rush-hour trips.
To see a full list of GO Train changes, click here.
To see a full list of GO Bus changes, click here.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak