GO Train Service Halted after Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police were called to the scene after a pedestrian was struck by a GO train in Mississauga.
The incident happened Saturday afternoon in the area of Queen Street West and Shawnmarr Road, police report.
Due to the incident, train service has been halted until further notice. Police have said that the Major Collision Bureau will be on the scene to investigate.
#PRP en route report of pedestrian struck by a train in the area Queen St W and Shawnmarr Rd in Mississauga, u/k injuries updates to follow— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) September 17, 2016
The Union 16:13 - Aldershot GO 17:21 #GOtrain is cancelled because of a police investigation after a train struck a person on the tracks.— GO Transit (@GOtransit) September 17, 2016
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Struck by GO Train Halts Service in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Person Struck and Killed by GO Train in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Police Report Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- One Dead After Being Struck by Train at Clarkson GO