GO Train Service Changes in Mississauga
Maintenance work means Lakeshore West GO train service will be reduced in Mississauga this weekend.
Temporary service changes will see hourly service (down from every 30 minutes) starting the evening of Friday, July 7 through Sunday, July 9.
Work is being performed on the Revus Ave. railway crossing near the Port Credit GO Station.
Here's the complete breakdown.
Friday, July 7:
- Eastbound service will be hourly starting with the 8:01 p.m. departure from Aldershot. Trips that usually depart Aldershot at 8:31 p.m., 9:31 p.m., and 10:31 p.m. will be cancelled.
- Westbound service will be hourly starting with the 7:43 p.m. departure from Union. Trips that usually depart Union at 8:13 p.m., 9:13 p.m., 10:13 p.m., and 11:13 p.m. will be cancelled.
Saturday, July 8 through Sunday, July 9:
- East and westbound service will be hourly all day.
- Eastbound trips that usually depart Aldershot at 31 minutes past the hour will be cancelled.
- Westbound trips that usually depart Union at 13 minutes past the hour will be cancelled.
- To provide service to the Blue Jays games, the westbound 10:31 a.m. trip from Aldershot will run as usual.
Not to worry ... connecting GO Bus Route 18 (Hamilton/Aldershot) and local transit routes will run as usual, and so will the Niagara seasonal weekend train service.
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- Major Mississauga roads closed after two-car collision