GO Service Halted Following Fatality
Regular service at Erindale GO Station has stopped following a confirmed fatality, Milton Train says.
The fatality was confirmed to affect all service west of Erindale GO Station.
Emergency crews are now on scene.
Milton Train says the Union Station 16:55 - Milton Go 17:55 will hold until further notice. Shuttle buses have also been deployed to take passengers on trains currently stopped at Cooksville and Dixie to Streetsville to connect with a spare train to Milton.
Regular service is expected to resume in about two hours.
We’ll update as the situation goes on.
UPDATE: 9:00 p.m.
Milton Train has advised GO Train passengers that tracks have been released and service past Erindale is up and running again.
A train departure from Union Station at 21:00 will now make all stops to Milton.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- Lakeshore West GO Train Service Will be Temporarily Reduced in Mississauga
- Union Station-Bound Train Halted After Person Struck
- Ontario Government To Invest In Better GO Train Service For Mississauga
- GO Transit Now Offering New Train Service to Niagara Falls
- Ontario Ramps Up GO Train Service Across GTA