GO Service Halted Following Fatality
Regular service at Erindale GO Station has stopped following a confirmed fatality, Milton Train says.
The fatality was confirmed to affect all service west of Erindale GO Station.
Emergency crews are now on scene.
Milton Train says the Union Station 16:55 - Milton Go 17:55 will hold until further notice. Shuttle buses have also been deployed to take passengers on trains currently stopped at Cooksville and Dixie to Streetsville to connect with a spare train to Milton.
Regular service is expected to resume in about two hours.
We’ll update as the situation goes on.
UPDATE: 9:00 p.m.
Milton Train has advised GO Train passengers that tracks have been released and service past Erindale is up and running again.
A train departure from Union Station at 21:00 will now make all stops to Milton.
- GO Train service on Milton, Lakeshore East corridors suspended
- Lakeshore West GO Train Service Will be Temporarily Reduced in Mississauga
- GO Train delays expected after person reportedly struck by train
- Union Station-Bound Train Halted After Person Struck
- No Go Train service this weekend at Port Credit
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Square One serving up mall food in new outdoor patio dining area
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours