GO bus will be bringing COVID-19 vaccines to Brampton residents Saturday
Published August 27, 2021 at 2:35 pm
The GO bus mobile vaccine will be visiting Brampton tomorrow.
Local residents will be able to receive their first or second COVID-19 vaccination shots when the GOVAXX bus pulls into Indus Community Services , 245 Queen St. E., Unit 2.
No appointment is necessary, however visitors are reminded of the following:
- bring your health card – if you do not have a health card or if it’s expired, bring another form of government-issued photo identification such as a driver’s license, passport, status card, or birth certificate
- eat and drink something before you arrive at your appointment to prevent feeling faint or dizzy while being vaccinated
- dress for the weather in case there is a line-up
- wear clothing that allows for easy access to your upper arm, such as a loose-fitting top or a t-shirt
- wear a mask that covers your nose, mouth and chin.
Our mobile vaccine bus will be at the Indus Community Services in Brampton on Saturday, August 28 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
— Ontario Ministry of Health (@ONThealth) August 27, 2021