Get Your Morning Coffee Delivered to Your Front Door This Summer
These days you can get food delivered to your front door from just about anywhere, and coffee should be no different!
Starbucks has recently announced its ‘Starbucks Delivers’ service will be launching soon in Canada.
The coffee chain will be teaming up with Uber Eats to deliver coffee to your front door, office or event in select cities across the country. The cities where the service is offered will be announced later this summer.
Starbucks already offers delivery services in other countries, such as the U.S., China, and the UK.
Starbucks Canada hasn’t announced an official launch date of the service, but they have confirmed it will be coming this summer.
Get excited, we’re (almost) delivering! Later this summer, we’re teaming up with Uber Eats to bring your favourite Starbucks goodies to your soccer game / backyard party / big meeting / anywhere your desires. pic.twitter.com/xes9ytjIE2— Starbucks Canada (@StarbucksCanada) July 15, 2019
Will you be ordering your next coffee for delivery?
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases