Get a delicious Thanksgiving meal delivered to your door from The Food District in Mississauga
Maple-smoked baby back ribs, all-butter pastry turkey pot pies, velvety and creamy butternut squash soup...
If that's got your mouth watering for the tastes and smells of Thanksgiving, then you'll want to try this brand new food experience courtesy of Square One's The Food District and Easypeasy! Marketplace.
They've partnered together to create the Thanksgiving Banquet Box - a tasty, curated selection of shareable dishes for you and your family to enjoy this Thanksgiving.
Feeding four to six people, the Thanksgiving Banquet Box features turkey pot pies, creamy butternut squash soup, apple smoked chicken wings with autumn harvest dry rub, stuffing-crusted sourdough bread, maple-smoked baby back ribs, and much more - and it'll all come delivered straight to your door.
Its culinary creations are prepared by vendors from The Food District, including The Pie Commission, Blackjack BBQ, Dal Moro's Fresh Pasta, Ma's Best Gourmet Soups, MyOlive Premium Olive Oils, and The Macaron Boutique.
The Food District's festival experience will run from Friday, October 9 through Sunday, October 11 (the day before Thanksgiving). All dishes will be prepared fresh each morning of the festival, hand-packed in simple reheatable packaging, and delivered each afternoon.
"The aim of the Thanksgiving Banquet Box is to bring the taste of The Food District home to the residents of Mississauga and the GTA, showcasing the best of what The Food District has to offer in time for the holiday," said Felicia Somerton, co-founder of Easypeasy! Marketplace.
Whether you're looking for Thanksgiving food ideas or you've already decided on getting food delivery, don't miss out on what the ultimate Thanksgiving delivery box has to offer.
The Thanksgiving Banquet Box is available now for the Early Bird price of $149 until Wednesday, September 30, and $164 for the remainder of the pre-sale which ends Sunday, October 4. Free delivery is available. To order the box or get more information on what’s inside, visit eateasypeasy.com/thanksgiving.
Easypeasy! Marketplace is a locally curated online food market and experience hub born in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic to provide delivered-to-your-door grocery essentials. It has since blossomed into a flourishing food marketplace with exciting events such as the Toronto Foodie Festival in a Box and Ukrainian Foodie Festival. You can follow their journey on Facebook and Instagram.
- Get delicious, ready-to-eat meals straight to your door from Square One’s Food District
- This Thanksgiving, help those in need with Mayor Crombie's 2020 Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Meal kits, boxes and holiday gift packages now available at The Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here's Some of the Food Coming to Square One's Food District in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Ontario pediatricians calling on Province to reopen schools as soon as possible
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga