Gas Prices Set to Drop in Mississauga
Are you traveling this weekend?
If so, you might be happy to hear that gas is about to get a little cheaper.
According to a recent tweet by GasBuddy senior petroleum analyst, Dan McTeague (better known as GasBuddy Dan), gas prices are expected to drop another three cents a litre.
In Case You Missed It … gas drops another 3 cents a litre tomorrow … https://t.co/mciK541l5U— Dan McTeague (@GasBuddyDan) October 12, 2018
McTeague says gas prices in Toronto and the GTA (as well as Hamilton, Kitchener, Waterloo, London, Guelph, Barrie, Niagara and other Ontario cities) will experience a two cent drop today (Friday, Oct. 12) and another three cent drop on Saturday, Oct. 13.
So if you don’t need gas immediately, waiting until tomorrow could save you five cents a litre.
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor