Gas Prices Set to Drop Dramatically in Mississauga
Gas prices are expected to drop dramatically in Mississauga.
This drop, according to @GasBuddyDan on Twitter, is a result of oil dropping by 7.8 per cent which is the largest drop in seven years.
Gas prices are expected to drop by at least three cents tomorrow, Nov. 15, however, this number may vary.
Gas Price: As oil dropped 7.8% today - single largest intraday fall in 7 years, prices are poised to DROP dramatically by Thursday with #Toronto #GTA #Ottawa #LdnOnt #Hamilton #KW #Guelph #Barrie #Kingston #Windsor set to a 3 ct/drop (to 112.9 cpl for GTA)for Nov 15— Dan McTeague (@GasBuddyDan) November 13, 2018
Will you be filling up tomorrow?
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- One-of-a-Kind Bakery Opens First Mississauga Location
- Violence Against Teachers on the Rise in Mississauga