Gas Prices Set to Drop Dramatically in Mississauga
Gas prices are expected to drop dramatically in Mississauga.
This drop, according to @GasBuddyDan on Twitter, is a result of oil dropping by 7.8 per cent which is the largest drop in seven years.
Gas prices are expected to drop by at least three cents tomorrow, Nov. 15, however, this number may vary.
Gas Price: As oil dropped 7.8% today - single largest intraday fall in 7 years, prices are poised to DROP dramatically by Thursday with #Toronto #GTA #Ottawa #LdnOnt #Hamilton #KW #Guelph #Barrie #Kingston #Windsor set to a 3 ct/drop (to 112.9 cpl for GTA)for Nov 15— Dan McTeague (@GasBuddyDan) November 13, 2018
Will you be filling up tomorrow?
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Deceased
- Mississauga School Devastated After 11-Year-Old Student’s Murder
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Police Seeking Man Who Abducted His Daughter in Mississauga