Gas Prices Set to Climb This Weekend in Mississauga
If you plan on traveling this weekend, you might want to fill up today rather than tomorrow.
According to a recent tweet by GasBuddy senior petroleum analyst, Dan McTeague (better known as GasBuddy Dan), gas prices are expected to drop 1 cent per litre today (Nov. 30) in the Greater Toronto Area.
However, they’ll be back up tomorrow.
McTeague says gas prices will climb back up to 107.9 tomorrow (Dec. 1).
Another tip from McTeague?
“Always wait until evenings to buy gasoline. It tends to be 5 cents a litre les than mornings and early afternoons,” he said in a recent tweet.
So if you want to save a little money, you’re better off filling up tonight.
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Man charged in death of Burlington man at Cayuga racetrack
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots