Gas Prices on the Rise in Mississauga and the GTA
While it may not come as a big surprise for regular drivers, several sources indicate that gas prices in Mississauga and the rest of the GTA are steadily rising.
TorontoGasPrices has noted a trend in rising gas prices in the GTA by tracking the current costs of gas in comparison with past prices. Their results show that over the past week we’ve seen a two cent increase since last month’s $1.02/L, and a three cent increase over the past year. Today (November 3) prices rose to approximately $1.07/L.
Of course, this rising trend isn’t limited to Mississauga, as the site states that gas prices are generally on the rise for all of Ontario.
On a more positive note, 680News is expecting a price drop this weekend with a decrease to $1.06/L on Friday, November 4 at most gas stations in the GTA.
Enjoy the weekend, Mississauga!
- Gas Prices in Mississauga Expected to Rise Soon
- Condo Prices Rising as House Supply Dwindles in Mississauga
- Home prices to rise more than 9 per cent in 2020, Canadian Real Estate Association forecasts
- How Are Real Estate Prices Doing This Month in Mississauga?
- 10-Year Challenge: The Shocking Rise of Mississauga Home Prices
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard