Gas Prices on the Rise in Mississauga and the GTA
While it may not come as a big surprise for regular drivers, several sources indicate that gas prices in Mississauga and the rest of the GTA are steadily rising.
TorontoGasPrices has noted a trend in rising gas prices in the GTA by tracking the current costs of gas in comparison with past prices. Their results show that over the past week we’ve seen a two cent increase since last month’s $1.02/L, and a three cent increase over the past year. Today (November 3) prices rose to approximately $1.07/L.
Of course, this rising trend isn’t limited to Mississauga, as the site states that gas prices are generally on the rise for all of Ontario.
On a more positive note, 680News is expecting a price drop this weekend with a decrease to $1.06/L on Friday, November 4 at most gas stations in the GTA.
Enjoy the weekend, Mississauga!
- Gas Prices in Mississauga Expected to Rise Soon
- Condo Prices Rising as House Supply Dwindles in Mississauga
- How Are Real Estate Prices Doing This Month in Mississauga?
- 10-Year Challenge: The Shocking Rise of Mississauga Home Prices
- Here’s How Much Gas Prices Will Rise This Long Weekend in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases