Gas Prices on the Rise in Mississauga and the GTA
While it may not come as a big surprise for regular drivers, several sources indicate that gas prices in Mississauga and the rest of the GTA are steadily rising.
TorontoGasPrices has noted a trend in rising gas prices in the GTA by tracking the current costs of gas in comparison with past prices. Their results show that over the past week we’ve seen a two cent increase since last month’s $1.02/L, and a three cent increase over the past year. Today (November 3) prices rose to approximately $1.07/L.
Of course, this rising trend isn’t limited to Mississauga, as the site states that gas prices are generally on the rise for all of Ontario.
On a more positive note, 680News is expecting a price drop this weekend with a decrease to $1.06/L on Friday, November 4 at most gas stations in the GTA.
Enjoy the weekend, Mississauga!
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Top 5 Greek Restaurants in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga