Gas leak reported at residence in Mississauga
Emergency crews are responding to a gas leak at a home in Mississauga Thursday morning (Dec 3).
Peel Police say the leak was reported at a residence at Swanage Crescent/Lewisham Drive shortly before 8:30 a.m.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services and Enbridge are responding to the incident and the water main is being worked on.
No injuries have been reported at this time, however, police are evacuating the surrounding houses.
GAS LEAK:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) December 3, 2020
- Swanage Cr/Lewisham Dr in #Mississauga
- Gas Leak at a residence
- @MississaugaFES on scene
- City crew working on water main
- Enbridge on route
- #PRP evacuating surrounding houses
- C/R at 8:27 a.m.
UPDATE: Enbridge has turned the gas off and deemed the area to be safe.
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- New COVID-19 case reported at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga