Gas leak reported at residence in Mississauga
Emergency crews are responding to a gas leak at a home in Mississauga Thursday morning (Dec 3).
Peel Police say the leak was reported at a residence at Swanage Crescent/Lewisham Drive shortly before 8:30 a.m.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services and Enbridge are responding to the incident and the water main is being worked on.
No injuries have been reported at this time, however, police are evacuating the surrounding houses.
GAS LEAK:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) December 3, 2020
- Swanage Cr/Lewisham Dr in #Mississauga
- Gas Leak at a residence
- @MississaugaFES on scene
- City crew working on water main
- Enbridge on route
- #PRP evacuating surrounding houses
- C/R at 8:27 a.m.
UPDATE: Enbridge has turned the gas off and deemed the area to be safe.
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19