Gas leak reported at commercial building in Mississauga
Emergency crews are responding to a natural gas leak in Mississauga.
Peel police say the leak was reported at a commercial building in the Lakeshore Rd W. and Meadow Wood Rd. area shortly before 11:30 am.
No injuries have been reported.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services and Enbridge are responding to the incident.
Police say westbound Lakeshore has been shut down from Meadow Wood to Clarkson.
UPDATE: Police say the gas has been turned off and there are no safety concerns at this time. The roads have re-opened.
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban