Gas leak prompts school evacuation in Mississauga
A gas leak has prompted a school evacuation in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say the gas leak has occurred at John Fraser Secondary School in the Erin Centre Blvd. and Glen Erin Drive area.
The school has been evacuated.
A call regarding the incident came in at 1:54.
Updates to follow.
Police say no gas leak was located. Students have been cleared to return to school.
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Two suspects sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga