Gas attendant in Peel test positive for COVID-19
Residents who recently stopped by this restaurant/gas station are being asked to self-isolate.
Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown confirmed Sunday morning that an employee working at the Tim Hortons/Petro-Canada at 11980 Highway #10 in Brampton has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Brown, the period of concern is from March 9th to the 20th.
“I would ask anyone who went here for gas, coffee or supplies to self isolate for 14 days,” Brown said.
Facebook user Tanya Marek recently posted photos of sanitization workers cleaning the affected equipment at the scene and asked residents to be careful.
For more information on what Brampton is doing about this pandemic, visit the city’s website here.
Photo courtesy of Tanya Marek on Facebook
- Peel Public Health says people who visited Peel Tim Hortons location not at heightened risk of COVID-19 exposure
- Two Mississauga-based Canada Post employees test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga Walmart tests positive for COVID-19
- Eight employees test positive for COVID-19 at Canada Post facility in Mississauga
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- These Mississauga retailers are open (or opening) for in-store shopping
- LATEST OUTBREAKS: List of long-term care homes with COVID-19 outbreaks in Mississauga - May 28, 2020