G1 driver charged with stunt driving in Mississauga
Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) say that a G1 driver is facing charges after allegedly being caught speeding on the 401 in Mississauga.
OPP Highway Safety Division (@OPP_HSD) February 11, 2021
According to the OPP, the driver was caught driving 165 km/h on the highway.
Police say the driver is facing charges related to stunt driving, G1-related rule violations and “cannabis violations.”
Police say the vehicle was impounded that the driver’s license has been suspended for seven days.
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- 21-year-old man charged with stunt driving in Mississauga
- Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
- Teen Charged with Stunt Driving on Highway in Mississauga
- Mississauga resident charged with driving double the speed limit
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Ontario will decide today what level of restrictions to place Mississauga and Brampton
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga