G1 driver charged with stunt driving in Mississauga
Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) say that a G1 driver is facing charges after allegedly being caught speeding on the 401 in Mississauga.
OPP Highway Safety Division (@OPP_HSD) February 11, 2021
According to the OPP, the driver was caught driving 165 km/h on the highway.
Police say the driver is facing charges related to stunt driving, G1-related rule violations and “cannabis violations.”
Police say the vehicle was impounded that the driver’s license has been suspended for seven days.
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- 21-year-old man charged with stunt driving in Mississauga
- Brampton teen charged for stunt-driving after hitting speeds of 221 km/h
- Driver charged after allegedly going over twice the speed limit in Mississauga
- Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Downtown Brampton streets closed after collision
- Police seek assistance in Mississauga homicide investigation