Funny Novelty Map of Mississauga From the Early 90s
Here is a novelty map of Mississauga that was created over 22 years ago. It's very fascinating to see how much Mississauga has changed, especially all the businesses from the early 90s.
This map was found in a garage sale and it was too good not to pick up.
How many of these 80s businesses do you remember from this map?
Note: This map was not to scale
- Two Mississauga businesses hit with robberies early Tuesday
- PICK A SIDE: Is it still too early to reopen gyms?
- PICK A SIDE: Should small businesses be allowed to offer in-store shopping?
- Nearly 20 per cent of Canadian businesses target of cyberattack
- You Can Now Drink Early in the Morning in Restaurants in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl last seen driving a car in Mississauga
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga
- Stolen puppy returned to owner in Milton, truck remains stolen