Fun New Food Spot Opening in Square One in Mississauga
There is no shortage of restaurants or food spots at Square One, but that doesn't mean that it isn't exciting to welcome one more to the fold.
Especially when that "one more" makes filling (in a good way) soft pretzels that come in myriad flavours and boast a ton of unique toppings.
Auntie Anne's, a company known for its decadent soft pretzels (and pretzel bites, pretzel dogs and pretzel dips), is opening a brand new location inside Square One.
Judging from signage in the mall, it's slated to open up on the lower level near Urban Outfitters.
As far as menu offerings go, these aren't your standard soft pretzels.
The brand, which operates over 1,500 locations worldwide, offers original, cinnamon sugar, sweet almond, sour cream and onion, raisin, roasted garlic and parmesan, pepperoni and jalapeno pretzel varieties.
The resto also carries pretzel dogs (hot dogs wrapped in pretzels) in plain, cheese and jalapeno and cheese varieties.
Square One says the restaurant will open in June of this year.
Photo courtesy of Auntie Anne's official Facebook page
- Highly-Anticipated Restaurant Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Jollibee opening brand new location in Square One in Mississauga
- Unique New Food Spot Opening in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- New Japanese Dessert Spot Opening in The Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19, vaccines and tickets - May 11, 2021
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Three dozen Mississauga residents ticketed at outdoor gatherings