FULL VIDEO: Mississauga: Police Escorts Ambulance for Crash Patient 12-12-2016
At 6h pm tonight an elderly pedestrian was struck on Glen Erin Dr just north of The Collegeway in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. The patient was transported from the scene to Credit Valley Hospital in an ambulance followed by a police car driving with lights and sirens.
At the intersection of Credit Valley Rd the Peel Regional Paramedics ambulance crossed lanes and engaged the wrong way driving north on Erin Mills Pkwy followed by the Peel Regional Police cruiser before making a right turn into CVH emergency entrance. At the crash scene a car remains on the road with major damage on the windshield.
Blood and personal effects are scattered across the site of the collision and police say the victim suffered serious head injuries.
(Viewers discretion is advised)
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Crash
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Report Two-Vehicle Collision at Major Intersection
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26