Friday's Lotto Max draw prize hits all-time record high
Feel like quitting your job on Monday? You might want to head out and purchase a ticket as Friday’s Lotto Max lottery draw jackpot has reached a record-high $70 million.
New rules instituted last May allows the Lotto Max prizes to go beyond the former $60 million maximum.
Because the main jackpot has exceeded $50 million, there was also be an estimated 10 Maxmillions draws of $1 million each.
Lotto Max tickets for the record jackpot can be purchased until 10:30 p.m. on Friday.
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Mississauga mayor says city ticketed restaurants and individuals for violating gathering limits
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms