Friday's Lotto Max draw prize hits all-time record high
Feel like quitting your job on Monday? You might want to head out and purchase a ticket as Friday’s Lotto Max lottery draw jackpot has reached a record-high $70 million.
New rules instituted last May allows the Lotto Max prizes to go beyond the former $60 million maximum.
Because the main jackpot has exceeded $50 million, there was also be an estimated 10 Maxmillions draws of $1 million each.
Lotto Max tickets for the record jackpot can be purchased until 10:30 p.m. on Friday.
- Quebec ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot; $1 million prize won in Ontario
- No winning ticket for Friday night’s $42 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Quebec player wins Friday night’s $55 million Lotto Max jackpot
- No winning ticket for Saturday night’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Someone has the record $70 million Lotto Max ticket
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Peel’s top doctor says Mississauga’s lockdown could work in short-term, says more needs to be done long-term to address spread
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – November 24
- Police looking for missing 22 year old Mississauga man