Friday's Lotto Max draw prize hits all-time record high
Feel like quitting your job on Monday? You might want to head out and purchase a ticket as Friday’s Lotto Max lottery draw jackpot has reached a record-high $70 million.
New rules instituted last May allows the Lotto Max prizes to go beyond the former $60 million maximum.
Because the main jackpot has exceeded $50 million, there was also be an estimated 10 Maxmillions draws of $1 million each.
Lotto Max tickets for the record jackpot can be purchased until 10:30 p.m. on Friday.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Peel Medical Officer of Health apologizes for massive COVID-19 test result error
- PHOTOS: What you should know about COVID-19 assessment sites in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Peel District School Board shares plan for continued learning during COVID-19 school closure
- Someone has the record $70 million Lotto Max ticket
- Massive Jackpot Winning Lotto Ticket Sold in Mississauga
- Massive Multi-Million Dollar Lotto Ticket Sold in Mississauga
- Winning LOTTO ticket sold in Mississauga, jackpot still up for grabs
- $60 Million Lotto Max Jackpot Split by Pair of Tickets in Ontario