Friday's Lotto Max draw prize hits all-time record high
Feel like quitting your job on Monday? You might want to head out and purchase a ticket as Friday’s Lotto Max lottery draw jackpot has reached a record-high $70 million.
New rules instituted last May allows the Lotto Max prizes to go beyond the former $60 million maximum.
Because the main jackpot has exceeded $50 million, there was also be an estimated 10 Maxmillions draws of $1 million each.
Lotto Max tickets for the record jackpot can be purchased until 10:30 p.m. on Friday.
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Unique grocery store closes down in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver injured after crashing into tanker truck in Mississauga
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon
- Police searching for a suspect armed with a dangerous weapon in Mississauga
- Someone has the record $70 million Lotto Max ticket
- Massive Jackpot Winning Lotto Ticket Sold in Mississauga
- Massive Multi-Million Dollar Lotto Ticket Sold in Mississauga
- Winning LOTTO ticket sold in Mississauga, jackpot still up for grabs
- $60 Million Lotto Max Jackpot Split by Pair of Tickets in Ontario