Friday's Lotto Max draw prize hits all-time record high
Feel like quitting your job on Monday? You might want to head out and purchase a ticket as Friday’s Lotto Max lottery draw jackpot has reached a record-high $70 million.
New rules instituted last May allows the Lotto Max prizes to go beyond the former $60 million maximum.
Because the main jackpot has exceeded $50 million, there was also be an estimated 10 Maxmillions draws of $1 million each.
Lotto Max tickets for the record jackpot can be purchased until 10:30 p.m. on Friday.
- Prairie ticket holder wins Friday night’s $60 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Quebec ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot; $1 million prize won in Ontario
- Two winning tickets split Friday’s $10 million Lotto Max jackpot
- No winning ticket for Friday night’s $42 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Quebec player wins Friday night’s $55 million Lotto Max jackpot
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate