FreshCo reports new COVID case at Brampton location
A worker at a Brampton FreshCo store has tested positive for COVID-19.
The company reports the employee works out of the store at 10615 Bramalea Rd. at Sandalwood Pkwy. E.
The worker was last on the job January 15.
Parent company Sobeys has been transparent with reporting COVID-19 cases involving employees during the pandemic and provides daily updates.
"We will make every effort to update this information in due course and as information becomes available to us, following the guidance of public health," the company states.
- No Frills location in Brampton reports worker has tested positive for COVID-19
- Worker at Sobeys location in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Two Brampton FreshCo's report cases of COVID-19
- Employees at FreshCo locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Worker at store in Castlemore area of Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of March 1 to 5