Fresh Mexican Food Joint to Open New Location in Mississauga
If you love Mexican food, you’re in luck - a fresh Mexican food joint is coming to Mississauga.
Guacamole Grille seems to already have one location in Mississauga at an industrial centre, but the restaurant is expanding to open another. They also have a location inside a mall in Barrie.
Guacamole Grille boasts fresh food made in-house daily, including tacos, ceviche, quesadillas, and fajitas. The restaurant will also serve Jarritos, Mexican pop.
The best part?
Everything is fresh. Freshly baked nachos and tostadas, homemade 10-hour braised pulled pork shoulder, homemade salsa, guac, and pico de gallo, fresh oven baked seasoned tilapia, and tortillas that are refrigerated, never frozen.
It has not been announced yet where the second location will set up shop.
Four locations are set to open in total later this year at Wasaga Beach, in Toronto, in Brampton, and another one in Mississauga.
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Three dozen Mississauga residents ticketed at outdoor gatherings
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19, vaccines and tickets - May 11, 2021