Fresh Mexican Food Joint to Open New Location in Mississauga
If you love Mexican food, you’re in luck - a fresh Mexican food joint is coming to Mississauga.
Guacamole Grille seems to already have one location in Mississauga at an industrial centre, but the restaurant is expanding to open another. They also have a location inside a mall in Barrie.
Guacamole Grille boasts fresh food made in-house daily, including tacos, ceviche, quesadillas, and fajitas. The restaurant will also serve Jarritos, Mexican pop.
The best part?
Everything is fresh. Freshly baked nachos and tostadas, homemade 10-hour braised pulled pork shoulder, homemade salsa, guac, and pico de gallo, fresh oven baked seasoned tilapia, and tortillas that are refrigerated, never frozen.
It has not been announced yet where the second location will set up shop.
Four locations are set to open in total later this year at Wasaga Beach, in Toronto, in Brampton, and another one in Mississauga.
- Here's How the Toronto Raptors Celebrated Their Championship Win
- Beloved Reality TV Show Looking for Mississauga Cast Members for Brand New Series
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crazy Mississauga Raptors Championship Win Celebrations
- Trillium Health Welcomes 25 New "Raptors Fans" Born During NBA Championship
- Tim Hortons Releases New Promo Video Featuring Raptors Superfan Nav Bhatia