Freezing temperatures and flurries are coming for Mississauga this week
Parts of southern Ontario are about to get hit with a blast of winter weather.
Temperatures will feel as low as minus-7 degrees celsius with snow and rain expected throughout Ontario.
According to The Weather Network, “strong southerly winds will bring much milder temperatures into southern Ontario for Monday, but they come at a rainy price. Widespread rain showers will leave you struggling to hold onto your umbrella amid gusty winds. And the warm-up will be a brief one as a cold front cuts through on Tuesday, bringing a return to snow and a temperature slide that will leave most of the province below freezing by the end of the week.”
(Weather graphics courtesy of The Weather Network)
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $3 mil Lorne Park home with beautiful interior
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 100 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- Police looking for elderly couple last seen in Mississauga