Freezing Rain Expected to Hit Mississauga Soon
Over the past couple of days Mississauga has been blessed with some nice weather.
Sadly, as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end.
Environment Canada has issued a weather statement for Mississauga tomorrow (Feb. 6).
Freezing rain is expected to hit the city.
According to Environment Canada, precipitation is expected to begin in the morning as ice pellets before becoming mixed with freezing rain.
The freezing rain could continue for several hours in the afternoon before stopping in the evening or overnight.
This weather is expected to have an impact on the evening commute as there is potential for untreated surfaces to become icy.
Stay safe, Mississauga.
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25