Free travel in Niagara region among prizes for 407 ETR’s new contest to celebrate Ontario entering Step 3
With Ontario finally out of lockdown and into Step 3 of the Province's reopening framework, many are itching to get out and enjoy some of the activities they have been unable to participate in over the last eight months.
To help Ontarians celebrate moving into Step 3, 407 ETR is offering residents a chance to win a year's worth of free travel on the highway, as well as a Niagara-themed prize pack as part of its #DriveIntoSummer2021 contest on Instagram.
The Niagara-themed prize pack includes four Niagara Parks passes to (valued at approximately $598), as well as $200 in assorted gift certificates to enjoy local shops in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
The contest opens as of Monday (July 19), and will run through Sunday (July 25), and instructions regarding how to enter and the terms and conditions are available online.
“Ontarians have worked really hard to get to this point where we can enjoy the summer in our favourite places, with our favourite people,” Javier Tamargo, president and CEO of 407 ETR, said in a news release.
“We were happy to team up with our friends in the Niagara region to spread a little joy for a lucky winner," he continued.
- Niagara Region top doc, Niagara Falls Mayor at odds over border opening
- Niagara Stone Road in Niagara-on-the-Lake torn up for next three months
- Niagara-on-the-Lake traffic stop sees three Niagara Region residents arrested
- Niagara-on-the-Lake say vaccination spots open for July 21-22
- COVID-19 cases in Niagara Region today sees three new and three resolved
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February