Free Portuguese Chicken Coming to Mississauga For One Day Only
Have you ever had an unstoppable hankering for Portuguese chicken?
What about free Portuguese chicken?
If you're in the mood for one of the world's most popular dishes and you're on a budget, you might be very happy to hear that Nando's is offering free chicken and fries for one day only.
Nando's Chicken Dash, an annual event that allows hungry diners the opportunity to enjoy a free quarter-chicken and peri peri fries at any Nando's location across the country (excluding Nando's Metrotown), will take place on March 25.
The event will only run from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., so be sure to get there early to lock down your free lunch.
That said, there is a catch (albeit a nice one).
To get your free meal, you must bring one non-perishable food item to donate. Do that, and Nando's will treat you to lunch.
Free meals are served on a first-come, first-served basis.
The promo also applies to dine-in meals only.
For more info, click here.
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
- Popular Portuguese Chicken Joint Expanding in Mississauga
- New Mississauga restaurant offering free meals for 100 people
- Mississauga Portuguese Chicken Joint Expands to Oakville
- Top 5 Portuguese Chicken Joints in Mississauga
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Ontario extends emergency orders for COVID-19 pandemic until June 9
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods
- Police investigating possible shooting in Mississauga
- These Mississauga retailers are open (or opening) for in-store shopping