Free Mississauga Power Basketball Sessions
by Khaled Iwamura on January 13, 2014
Starting today the City of Mississauga, along with Mississauga Power and Wal-Mart at Play are offering free drop-in basketball sessions with Mississauga Power players, for youth ages 10 to 18 from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June