Free Mississauga Power Basketball Sessions
by Khaled Iwamura on January 13, 2014
Starting today the City of Mississauga, along with Mississauga Power and Wal-Mart at Play are offering free drop-in basketball sessions with Mississauga Power players, for youth ages 10 to 18 from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton