Free Mississauga Power Basketball Sessions
by Khaled Iwamura on January 13, 2014
Starting today the City of Mississauga, along with Mississauga Power and Wal-Mart at Play are offering free drop-in basketball sessions with Mississauga Power players, for youth ages 10 to 18 from 3 to 5 p.m.
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga