Free Ice Cream Pizza in Mississauga This Weekend
Do you love ice cream - better yet - do you love free ice cream?
You’re in luck, because Baskin-Robbins Canada launches its first pop-up food truck this Victoria Day weekend, set to hit Mississauga to kick-off summer and National Pizza Party Day.
The Polar Pizza Truck will be serving free slices of ice cream pizza, which is basically a cookie pie with ice cream on top!
Polar pizza comes in a variety of flavours, and is laden with delicious toppings like chocolate and sprinkles.
On Saturday May 20th, you can find the Polar Pizza Truck in Mississauga at Celebration Square at 5:15p.m.
The truck only stops for about an hour, so you might want to get there early.
Go wild, ice cream lovers in Sauga.
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Man Dies Following Industrial Accident in Mississauga
- What Happens When a City Councillor Dies in Office?
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga
- Top 5 Hakka Restaurants in Mississauga