Free Ice Cream Pizza in Mississauga This Weekend
Do you love ice cream - better yet - do you love free ice cream?
You’re in luck, because Baskin-Robbins Canada launches its first pop-up food truck this Victoria Day weekend, set to hit Mississauga to kick-off summer and National Pizza Party Day.
The Polar Pizza Truck will be serving free slices of ice cream pizza, which is basically a cookie pie with ice cream on top!
Polar pizza comes in a variety of flavours, and is laden with delicious toppings like chocolate and sprinkles.
On Saturday May 20th, you can find the Polar Pizza Truck in Mississauga at Celebration Square at 5:15p.m.
The truck only stops for about an hour, so you might want to get there early.
Go wild, ice cream lovers in Sauga.
- UPDATE: Complimentary Ice Cream Truck Fails to Appear at Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Here’s How to Get Ice Cream Delivered to Your Door in Mississauga
- Special Ice Cream Dish Coming to Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza Introduces Vegan Cheese in Mississauga and Beyond
- Popular American Ice Cream Brand Coming to Mississauga