Free Fun Pass for Elementary School Kids in Mississauga
If you have kids, you'll want to get your hands on one of these money-savers!
The Fun Pass gives elementary school-aged children free admission to 18 provincial attractions, such as the Royal Ontario Museum, the Ontario Science Centre, Science North, Huronia Historical Parks, Uncle Tom’s Cabin Historic Site, and the Butterfly Conservatory.
In celebration of Ontario150, the Fun Pass allows two kids to get into an attraction for free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Families will also get $5 off the regular price of a daily vehicle parking permit at most Ontario Parks day-use areas.
The coupons are valid from late June until the end of September, offering $340 in total savings per pass.
Fun Pass booklets are being given to children in participating school boards and private schools.
Families can also get them online here.
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- New case of coronavirus found in Ontario
- New construction coming to busy road in Mississauga
- Heavy snow warning issued for Mississauga
- Here's How You Can go on Very Cheap Day Trips this Summer
- Canada's National Parks and Historic Sites Are Free for Mississauga Residents in 2017
- Ontario Government To Add Cameras To Catch Vehicles That Pass A Stopped School Bus
- Children Struck by Vehicle at Elementary School in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get a Discounted Bus Pass in Mississauga