Free Concert with Big Names Coming to Mississauga
Canada 150 celebrations are in full flow, and with that, a free concert series will be hitting Mississauga at the end of the summer.
Ontario’s free ONtour concert series will stop in more than 20 communities across Ontario from June 25 to September 17, showcasing some of the province’s best homegrown talent.
The roster boasts more than 50 popular artists from Ontario, including the Jim Cuddy Band, Serena Ryder, Kim Mitchell, The Tea Party, Magic!, Tom Cochrane, James Barker Band, Our Lady Peace, Big Wreck, Kardinal Offishall, The Philospher Kings, Barenaked Ladies, Melanie Brulee, USS, Alx Veliz, Anjulie, Jonathan Roy, Coleman Hell, Scott Helman, River Town Saints, Michelle Treacy, Francesco Yates, DJ Shub, Karl Wolf, Next Generation Leahy, Tyler Shaw, Midnight Shine, Mia Martina, and others.
"ONtour is an opportunity for people from all walks of life to share in this communal experience, to build community pride, and to create cherished memories for years to come," said Eleanor McMahon, Minister of Tourism, Culture and Sport.
The free concert will be coming to Celebration Square at 6 p.m. on Saturday, September 2, 2017.
- UPDATE: Mississauga Cafe Issued Closure Notice in Error
- UPDATE: Police Release New Info on Suspects Wanted in Beating of Autistic Man in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Autistic Man Brutally Beaten in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews Responding to Working Fire in Mississauga
- Brand New App Offers Access to Amazing Restaurant Deals in Mississauga
- Line Up Announced for Free Concert and Food Truck Festival in Mississauga
- Could a Free Tragically Hip Concert Be Coming To Mississauga?
- Here’s Everything We Know About the Massive Concert and Food Truck Festival Coming to Mississauga
- Top 5 Free Relaxing Outdoor Events in Mississauga
- Free Online Textbooks Coming to Ontario